Sunday 13 October 2013

So Uni..

On the 14th of September I moved to South Wales for uni. It was so daunting and surreal. I didn't know what to do with myself just thinking is this independence, just feeling lost. My roommates are lovely, we are all such a diverse mixture and we get along.
I made friends with people in another block of flats and feel that we had a special bond, so going to hang out with these guys. One of them lives near Brighton and another in London, so nice to know I'm not the only one silly enough to move so far away from home.

Course is brilliant so professional with theory and business. Something that I've never done before, I'm really looking forward to knowing what the industry wants and knowing whats going on and what happens in fashion in great depth.

I would have to say Newport is not the really the best of all places, I guess that's coming from someone that lived in the City of Brighton 'London by the sea' so it's just very different to what I'm used to. It is an old village surrounded by country side. It is a bit rundown but I guess different is good. I do like Caerleon though, it so beautiful and peaceful green hills everywhere.
Plus Cardiff is only moments away!

My Campus
Caerleon Campus 





No comments:

Post a Comment