Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Sorry, It has been a while since I last posted.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!
For the past two months I've just been stressed with Coursework, 2 deadlines and off course trying to get used to this whole Uni life business. I have handed them both in now and have 2 weeks off, which is such a relief I feel that I am finally having my Christmas break.
I was working at Clintons and Accessorize as a Christmas temp, as much as I love fashion, it is unbelievably expensive. I am so Happy I got the job at accessorize, it has given me a more understanding of the fashion industry, and I have always love their style and always wanted to work their, they must of seen so many of my CV's.

Starting the Year with an Outfit post!



No comments:

Post a Comment